All the basic campaigns are now done. A new reward system
In addition, there were many enhancements to the user interface and some bug fixes.General:
- There are now rewards for winning battles and playing campaigns. For more details visit http://www.thefarwilds.com/wiki/index.php/Rewards.
- All tournament games now give the same rewards as constructed games.
- Bug fix: the window showing the player's hand isn't visible outside the battle screen anymore.
- Bug fix: cards sometimes got sold to the server when the player was trying to buy them in the market. This is now fixed.
- There will now be a pop-up window whenever you receive acorns, gold or cards, listing what you got and explaining why you got it if necessary.
- A pop-up window with game info is now displayed upon reaching 1, 5, 10, 30 or 50 total wins.
- Added an effect for gaining Glory (displayed on top of the number showing the amount of glory).
- Keywords with spaces (e.g. Battle Ready) are now displayed correctly.
- The big domain icons in the options menu were updated.
- Bug fix: trying to sell a card to the server sometimes gave a message saying the card was sold, even though selling was not possible (due to daily limit on selling cards to server having been reached). This is now fixed.
- Game and Launcher icons should look better now.
- In the battle screen, hexes being targeted are now more accurately outlined.
- Fixed a typo in Long Root Elm's description.
- Clarified Shield of Faith's description: now the word minus is used instead of '-'.
- Dark Legion and Mountain Folk campaigns were added.
- Various fixes and minor improvements were made to the tutorial and the Sylvan campaign.