Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » News and Updates

Post subject: New player base
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:29 am 

Hi everyone, if any of the devs see this I hope all is well and development is still going on for Android. Once Android or ios is available it would be easier to push this to new players. With YouTube game reviews and reviewers I have seen whole flock of followers to a game because they made a video or two. Once the game is available in Android reach out to them masterOV, poodiepie, etc... They have a huge following and could inject a huge influx of players.

Post subject: Re: New player base
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:53 pm 

Hi there, I've never been on the forums here, and I've also not played the game in a very long time, but the few matches I had online seemed very enjoyable, and I only experienced one bug, which was my touchpad (I game on a laptop) wasn't interacting with the game unless I tabbed in and out every time it came to my turn. Overall however, I do feel the game could do with some UI changes, it seems very basic in it's graphics in and outside of matches, and may need a complete overhaul of menus and suchlike to work it all out, but the game has some fantastic art for characters and still has such a fantastic potential and I'd love to see it back in action.

Board index » News and Updates